Dr Siva Subramaniam (Siva) obtained his postgraduate medical qualifications at the Royal College of Physicians in the United Kingdom (London) before completing his consultant training in Palliative Medicine in London and Kent.
He has also completed a Masters in Palliative and Supportive care at University of Kent, UK. Siva has worked as a Specialist in Hospital, Hospice and community settings in England.
He obtained his Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians /Palliative Medicine in Australia and is currently the
Specialist Physician in Palliative Medicine for GV Health and West Hume Region. He delivers regular educational sessions at the
University of Melbourne.
Siva has conducted multi-centre research studies and has published in peer reviewed medical journals and has presented at many national and international Palliative care conferences.
He is passionate about patient-centred care, symptom control, palliative care education and early supportive care.
Qualifications and Memberships:
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Fellowship in Chapter of Palliative Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Member of Royal College of Physicians – London
• Member of ANZSPM, Australia
• Member of Association of Palliative Medicine, UK