Shepparton Private Hospital employs over 200 staff in a variety of positions including Nursing, Ancillary health services, Administration and Support services.
Taking good care of our staff is the key to Shepparton Private's success. The following are some of the aspects/initiatives of working at Shepparton Private that make it rewarding as it is enjoyable:
- Paid study leave for approved for approved educational programs
- Support and encouragement for succession planning
- Salary packaging of superannuation
- Performance appraisals and reviews linked to personal and professional development
- No Lift Policy/Program fro Clinical Staff & Materials Handling Program for Non-clinical staff.
- Free confidential on-site staff counselling service
- Flexible employment hours that take into consideration individual needs, i.e. the possibility of shifts between 4 and 10 hours long
- Comprehensive orientation program that includes paid supernumery time in the clinical area of employment
- Comprehensive Graduate Nurse Program for Division 1 and 2 Nurses ( Grad plus) .
- Ten weeks paid maternity leave and one week paid paternity leave
- Family friendly conditions of employment
- Hepatitis and Flu vaccinations
- Subsidised meals
- Free social events
- Free car parking
- Active Social Club
- Involvement in Community Activities
- Staff recognition and rewards
- Career development opportunities through RHC Staff Development Programs
- Corporate Uniform
These employment benefits combined with a supportive management team, state of the art facility, an outstanding network of doctors and a caring nursing staff creates a work environment that is truly as flexible as you need it to be and as challenging as you want to make it.
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities at Shepparton Private Hospital, please contact:
Director of Clinical Services
Shepparton Private Hospital
Phone: (03) 5832 1203